Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Iced Coffee in Triple Digit Temperatures

Triple digit temperatures
Requires me to drink cold liquids
To cool down

It is summer and my morning pick me up has changed from a hot cup of coffee to a cold glass of iced coffee. I prefer to drink anything with ice in a glass rather then a plastic or cardboard cup. If I go to a fast food place of a specialty coffee shop, I will drink my coffee or other cold liquid out of the container they put it in; however, at home I want my iced liquids in a glass.

I felt warm this morning, so I decided it was time I changed from hot coffee to iced coffee. When I make iced coffee at home, I use coffee ice cubes because the water ice cubes dilute the strength of the coffee. I, like my Grandpa Newland, prefer strong coffee. I have drink strong coffee all my life and I do not intend to change simply because summer temperatures force me to change from hot coffee to iced coffee.

I normally drink my coffee black, except when I go to a specialty coffee house. When I purchase a tall container of iced or hot coffee there, I usually purchase café mocha because I like the taste of chocolate combined with the taste of the caffeine.

Triple digit temperatures
Encourages me
To make my morning coffee iced

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9