Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Midweek Reflections on Printers

I swear that my printer has a mind of its own. It knows when I am desperate to print a page or need to print an attachment from my e-mail because it refuses to print and it sends messages such as “Printer cartridge stalled”. I turn the printer off and then back on. I remove and reinsert the print cartridge. I get the same message, so I turn the entire system off and back on again.

I attempt to print again. I get the message “Printer out of paper”, but there is paper in the printer. I take the paper out of the printer and put it back in. The printer attempts to print and I get the message “Printer cartridge stalled”. I go through the entire routine again and eventually the page prints.

I have managed to print a one-page Microsoft Word document. I still have to print the e-mail attachment, which I am not looking forward to doing. The e-mail attachment is more then one page and I am not sure my printer is willing to print more then a one-page document without jamming or the print cartridge stalling. I will take later this evening to print the e-mail attachment because I need to let the printer rest for a little while. I love modern technology when it works.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9