Monday, July 16, 2012

Writing in Recovery


I hate being sick because the only thing I want to do is sleep. I was sick late Saturday afternoon or early evening, all day on Sunday, and this (Monday) morning. When I am sick, I cannot sit in front of a computer for very long. When I am sick I do only what is essential. What I did Sunday was feed Mom and take her to the bathroom. I did not fix myself anything to eat Sunday, which means I did not take my pain pills. Late Sunday, after I got Mom to bed and took a short nap, I finished the writing.com fantasy newsletter late Sunday evening.

This morning I completed the entries for the July follow the leader blog challenge. That was as far as I got this morning before falling asleep at the computer and falling off my chair. I need to get a chair with arms to place in front of the computer. At least then, if I do fall asleep I will not fall off the chair. However, as you can read I am fine or I think I am all right. I have not checked for bruises yet and I do not think I want to check for bruises.

I am still a little weak because I did not eat Sunday and only ate a couple of hamburger patties this morning. I need to fix myself something to eat, but I do not know what. Maybe some dry cereal and milk or applesauce. Anyway, I am recovering nicely.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9