Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Midweek Reflections on a Productive Monday and Tuesday


It was a productive Monday and Tuesday. On Monday, I used the points in my writing.com Gift Points account to purchase a three-month premium membership. I purchased the premium membership because I needed more room in my port then came with an upgraded membership.

On Tuesday, I wrote two poems and submitted them to two contests on writing.com. This brought the items in my port up to 365 items, which is about 115 more then I could put in my port if I had only an upgraded membership. I will have to check to see how many items I can put in my port with the premium membership. I still have to save enough money to purchase a twelve-month premium membership.

Anyway, it was a productive Monday and Tuesday. It also looks like a productive Wednesday, but the day is not over yet. I will reserve my opinion for Wednesday’s productivity until after sunset.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9