Monday, June 18, 2012

Moody Monday June 18, 2012


I have been a bit moody today, not exactly grumpy or irritable, but just a bit sad. This past weekend I did not get very much writing accomplished and writing always perks me up. I spent most of Saturday and Sunday focused on Mom’s needs rather then my own.

On moody Monday
Sadness curls around my mind
Darkness comforting

It could be that I am just tired. I was up until 1:30 AM finishing the editing of the June 20 edition of the writing.com fantasy newsletter. I am not sleepy, so there is no use lying down. I never sleep very well anyway. When I do lie down, I have to listen for Mom. Even when she sleeps through the night, I listen for her.

Sometimes Mom has dreams, which she thinks is real. When this occurs then Mom wants to get out of bed and do whatever she was doing in her dream. Mom needs help getting out of bed, so she calls me or she calls for help. After she has a dream, it takes several minutes to convince her that she needs to go back to sleep. Normally, she forgets about the dream by the time I am ready to get her out of bed.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9