Sunday, March 25, 2012

A new week of writing and power napping


A new week begins
Time to make a new start
Time to take a nap

It is after 3:30 PM and I am sleepy. I get sleepy about this time everyday, I usually stop whatever writing I am working on and sit down on the couch to doze. That is not possible today because Mom is home and taking a nap is not a good idea.

Sitting down on the couch and taking a nap is not a good idea. Taking a nap helps, but it is better to lie down and doze then to sit up. It is better to lie down for a nap then to sit down, so I think I will have to lay down on the love seat from now on. During the week, I cannot go to my bedroom for a nap because I have to be in the living room when Mom comes home.

In addition, the couch is out of the question because sleeping on it causes my back to hurt. Sleeping on the love seat is better for my back and my legs because my legs are elevated when I nap on the love seat. I will try napping on the love seat this week and see how I feel next Sunday.

Nap on the love seat
Turn off the television
A short power nap

A power nap helps when I get back to writing because I can now focus on the poem or story I am working on.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9