Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday: A Beautiful Day in Las Vegas


I am thankful that the temperature is about 80 degrees today. It is a beautiful spring day in Las Vegas. It is such a nice day that I wore my new red sweater to the doctor’s office instead of a coat. True, it is too warm outside for a sweater, but not in a medical waiting room.

My new red sweater
Keeps me warm while waiting
To see the doctor

This afternoon there is a slight breeze. I expected this because I listened to the weather report yesterday. The meteorologist said the wind would pick up either later on Thursday or Friday. I also remember him saying that the temperatures would go down into the 70s and that we would have clouds, but I do not remember when the clouds would roll in.

Slight afternoon breeze
Foretells cooler temperatures
And fair weather clouds

Since the temperatures seem on the rise, I am considering turning off the heat in the house. I will put off this decision for a couple of day and see how warm or cold the outdoor temperature is the next three or four days. I do no like turning the temperature off in the house too early because I only have to turn if back on if it gets too cold in the house. I do not like the temperature in the house to get below 71 degrees in the winter or early spring.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9