Friday, March 23, 2012

Free-write Friday: Both of my legs bandaged


A beautiful day
A good day for a long walk
Both my legs bandaged

Yesterday, I had the outpatient procedure on my right leg. The bandage on that is above my knee, while the bandage on my left leg is below the knee. Walking with bandages on both legs is difficult, but not impossible. The nurse at the vein clinic, where I had the outpatient surgery, said I could take said I could take the bandage off on Saturday.

An R.N. changes the bandage on my left leg once a week. I go back to the outpatient clinic this coming Wednesday to have the bandage changes and I see the wound doctor one week after that. I will not know if the bandages come off my left leg until then. I am looking forward to having the bandages off both legs. When the bandages are gone I am going out to eat.

I will celebrate
When the bandages are gone
Set down restaurant

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9