Monday, July 18, 2011

Writing about my next edition of the fantasy newsletter

I finished this week’s writing.com fantasy newsletter yesterday evening. My edition comes out this Wednesday, July 20. I am happy with this subject, but I think I want to do something a little different and more educational for the August newsletter.

I decided on the subject for the August newsletter yesterday. I set up the template I use to create the newsletter. Now all I need to do is some research on the subject. I will take some notes on the research and then write the letter from the editor.

After the letter is complete, I have to finds some stories or poems for the “Editor’s Picks”. Once I have found those, I finish August the newsletter and I can print a copy for proof reading before submitting. I find it is always wise to proof read a hardcopy before submitting it.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9