Wednesday, July 06, 2011

The day goes writing

When I sit down to write, read and review then time grow wings and flies. I loose track of time and my schedule disintegrates, crumbles into a thousand tiny pieces. Perhaps I need a timer, so that I can set it for twenty-five or thirty minutes. When the timer goes off then I need to get up and do something else.

I still have much to do today. I have to sort cloths and get them ready to wash. I have to decide whether I am going to the laundromat on Thursday or Friday. I have to go online and pay some bills. I have to fix me something for lunch and do the dishes. I have to take the trash out to the garage.

Yes, I have a much more to do today then write. I have much more to do every day then write. Writing is the only thing I want to do; however, I have other thing to do. Therefore, I will post this entry and find me something for lunch.

Word by word I write
Describing my world my loves
And time flies away

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9