Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sometimes I get frustrated I want to write a rant

Sometimes I get so frustrated that I want to sit down and write a rant. I want to rant about several issues. The biggest issue is a company transferring me from one department to another when attempting to resolve an issue over the phone. Next on the list is customer service placing me on hold, even when music plays while I am holding. All though given the choice between hearing music and hearing nothing, I prefer to hear the music because it assures me I am still on hold.

This morning, I spent 33.5 minutes on hold and in the process of transferring from one person to the next. Each time I reached a person I had to give them my information all over again. You would think that with all the technically I could give my information once and the company transfer it to the next department. Oh well, I suppose that is too much to ask.

The good thing about holding is listening to the music. The music is usually instrumental and pleasant. Occasionally I encounter a business that uses recording of singers singing, but not often. I think it would make the wait more tolerable if the instrumentals were interspaced is vocals. I also suspect that is too much to ask.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9