Thursday, July 14, 2011

Posting every other day

I have started posting every other day instead of everyday. The problem I am encountering is finding a subject. I down at the computer to compose a post and my mind goes blank. I do not have this issue with my writing.com blog; however, this month I am participating in a 30-day blogging challenge with a daily prompt.

Maybe a prompt would help me post to this blog. Sometimes writing everyday is difficult, so a prompt would help me write every day. Another thing that would help is finding some ads to write. It has been a while since I received a request to write an ad. I know that eventually I will find copy to write, but for now, I would just like to find something to write.

Maybe I need to take a different approach. Perhaps I am stuck in a negative mindset. Perhaps I cannot find anything because I am focusing on what I am not writing rather then what I am writing. I am not sure that makes sense, but that is the thought that just came to me.

I know I do not have writers’ block because I am writing. Perhaps I am stressing because I am not posting everyday. Posting every other day is accomplishing something. I will have to pray and think about this.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9