Saturday, July 09, 2011

Clouds in the afternoon sky

Will it rain today? I did not look at the news this morning, so I do not know the weather forecast. The clouds I see now could be rain clouds or they could be humidity. Yesterday, it attempted to rain in my neighborhood. a short shower, not enough water to leave puddles in my driveway.

When I saw the rain yesterday, I went out and rolled the window up in my car. The rain felt good. The rain was cool and reminded me of summer rain in Oklahoma. My neighborhood has not experienced rain yet today. Since I have not left the house today, the windows remain rolled up, so I do not have to worry about my seats getting wet.

I do not have a working air conditioner in my car; therefore, I drive with the window down. I know this is not a good idea, but without an air conditioner, it is the best solution. The biggest problem I have is when it rains while I am driving. If I ever get another car, it will have an air conditioner that works.

Gray afternoon clouds
Suggest thunder promise rain
No wind to speak of

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9