Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Five days into the 30-day Blogging Challenge

It is five days into the 30-day blogging challenge on writing.com and I have managed to respond to all the prompts. Sometimes finding an approach to the prompt is difficult; however, it is rewarding to know I have completed my response.

When I began the challenge, I decided that I would review all the writing.com blogs, as well as comment on each of the entries. I have completed reviewing the blogs, so the only thing left is to post a comment after reading each entry. This is stretching me, getting me outside of my box. I still have a few entries to read today, which I will do later this evening.

I have found that I can only read so many entries before I get tired and have to rest my eyes. I probably need a new eyeglass prescription, but that will have to wait until the end of July or August. Getting away from the computer and doing housework helps rest my eyes. It also gives me a chance to contemplate my next writing project.

Please check out my writing.com blog More Snow Melt, and while you are there read some of the other writers.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9