Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Midweek reflections on research

I have to do some research on several items in the next couple of weeks. I need to upgrade my technology, so before I go laying out the money on a laptop I have to figure out what I want. I also have to figure out if I can afford what I want.

I also need to do a little bit of research on cell phones. I may not get a new cell phone before I get a computer, but I need to know what is out there. I may have to switch providers for a cheaper rate. I did not want to downgrade the phone, but if I have a choice between a cell phone and a laptop then I will choose a less expensive provider.

I have to have the drainpipe behind my washer raised to 42”, so that the washer can drain without overflowing the pipe. I have a high capacity washing machine and when it goes into the spin cycle, the water overflows into the wall between the kitchen and the living room. The water drains from the wall into the living room; fortunately, I do not have carpet in the living room. Perhaps I can use the research or the experience in a short story.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9