Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Word Count Goal for My journals

Today I realized it is more difficult to write over 200 words in the afternoon. I am not sure of the reason, but I intend to find out. This morning I went to see the mechanic because I need advice about my car. After the garage, I called a friend and we went to the supermarket.

This afternoon I am having difficulty writing 200-word journal entries. The problem is not lack of ideas because I have several ideas. I could write about needing a new starter, I when to the mechanic this morning because I thought the problem was the battery. It turns out I need a new starter; he said I need to be careful about turning the ignition off and on.

I am being careful; I plan to drive the car as little as possible. I hope the starter last until next Wednesday when I will have the money to fix the problem. In the mean time, I will go to work and come home without making any unnecessary stops and turning off the engine.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9