Monday, July 19, 2010

A theme for my next writing.com fantasy newsletter

I completed and posted the July edition last night. I now have to start on the August edition. The subject for the July edition concerned words as a writer's tools. I think the next edition will cover Urban fantasy, which means I am going to have to start researching the subject. I also need to write an Urban fantasy flash fiction or short story.

The writing.com fantasy newsletter is composed of three to five paragraphs from the editor. In addition, there are sections for letters to the editor and editor's picks. The editor's picks are stories or poems covering the subject of the newsletter. I want to answer the following questions in the August newsletter
  1. What is Urban fantasy?
  2. Who writes Urban fantasy?
  3. What are the components of an Urban fantasy story?
  4. Who publishes Urban fantasy?
  5. Who reads Urban fantasy?
  6. What is the difference between a good and a bad Urban fantasy story?

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9