Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Morning Writing in Las Vegas

It is Saturday morning; I have a busy day ahead and a busy week behind. I am feeling stressed, but I am writing anyway. Writing helps the stress because it lets me focus and vent. I enjoy writing even when stressed and I have other things to do.

I am going to have to give up a few things though because there is just so much to do. Mom wants to help, but she just does not seem to get anything she wants accomplished. I think the main problem is Alzheimer’s disease. Mom always has things she wants to do, but never gets around to doing them.

I do not know how much I am going to accomplish around the house the next couple of weeks. I will do what I can do; I will do the important things and get the other stuff done when I can. No matter how much housecleaning I have to do, I am still going to write. I will keep the computer on and a document open. This will allow me to write between washing dishes and changing cat litter.

I still have websites to check for ad opportunities, but I am going to check those Monday through Friday. If I can get opportunities on those days, I will take them. Right now, I am working outside the house eight hours a day, seven days a week. I think that is my schedule for the next two or three weeks.

Since I am working in the afternoons, I have to work online in the mornings. I work online when I can and I post when I can. I will attempt to post everyday during the week, at least one ad post a day or every other day depending on the opportunities.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9