Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need a title from my new writing project

As I have stated in earlier posts, I am beginning a new writing project. The working title is A Caregiver's Journal, which is OK for a working title. The journal consists of 366 entries about my experiences as caregiver to my mother. Each entry contains a slice of life essay about what has happened and is happening to my mother as the disease advances.

I want a different final title for this project because the entries contain narrative describing specific situations. I do not want it to be a day today log of our lives; instead, I want to describe paticular incidents. Since it is not a day-to-day account, it needs another name. One of the names I am considering is The Tears Never Stop, however, there are moments when Mom does something that makes me laugh rather then cry. I need a name that covers the continuum from laughter to tears. Mom can be a joyous person when she is not angry.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9