Thursday, February 04, 2010

No morning writing today

Why do I feel my mornings are wasted if I don't write? This morning Mom and I went to pick up some food at one place and order food at another. I didn't get any writing accomplished this morning, however, that doesn't mean my morning was a waste of time. I still feel my morning was wasted because I didn't get any writing accomplished.

This morning, besides going after food, I made coffee and I returned a phone call before leaving the house. I still feel my morning was wasted because I didn't write anything. Mom and I returned home about 11:00 AM, I put groceries away, made another pot of coffee, read the paper, and ate lunch. After I finished lunch I began writing and working online, but I still feel my morning was wasted because I didn't write a single word, not even a poem. It must be the writer in me, if I don't write in the morning I feel my morning was wasted.

About once a month, I have to get out of the house before 10:00 AM. About once a month, I don't write in the morning because I have to leave the house between 8:00 and 9:30 AM. About once a month, I feel my morning is wasted because I didn't write. There isn't anything I can do about it because I have to pick food up before noon and I want a parking place close to the door where I get the food.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger The Writers Blog -- Joanne Nakaya said...

    Nothing is wasted .. there are no wasted moments, they are all important ... grist for the mill or not ... life engenders life so embrace it don't deny it its own wanderings.

    9:28 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9