Saturday, January 30, 2010

I installed a corded phone yesterday

I had a cordless phone, but it wasn't working properly. I couldn't here it ring over the television and the battery kept going dead. Rather then buy a new phone, I used some points I had accumulated and order a corded ATT phone. The new phone is a white slim line with a choice of two dial tones and programmable memory. I haven't put number in the phone's memory yet, I plan to do that in February.

When I subscribed to the communications package from CenturyLink I got voice mail. Since I have voice mail, I don't need an answering machine. The only problem is that now I have to remember to check my voice mail every morning, as well as when I return home. I like voice mail better then an answering machine because I don't have to worry about changing tapes or the cats pushing the answering machine onto the floor.

I installed the phone last night because I to make two phone calls to customer service lines. The only time I ever call customer service lines is when I need to talk to a customer service representatives. I always call at the busiest times and get placed on hold for a few minutes. The old phone kept losing battery power, so I know there was a problem with the battery and the corded phone doesn't have that problem.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9