Monday, June 08, 2009

My Internet connection is yo-yoing this morning

Life is full of all sorts of interesting tests and difficulties. This morning my Internet connection is yo-yoing. It cuts of suddenly and without warning when I am attempting to work. For the past two or three days, the connection has slowed significantly in the afternoon. I thought doing most of my work in the morning would get something accomplished. However, this morning the connection is yo-yoing.

I am going to complete this entry and then get off. I have to get ready to take the car to the mechanic this morning anyway. I will take something with me to read or to work on while I am there. I have no idea how long it will take the mechanic to do the work.

I am not even sure if I will get back on-line before evening today. Perhaps, focusing on something else beside work on-line and blog entries is a good idea today. I can come back to work with a fresh outlook.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9