Friday, June 05, 2009

My air conditioner is fixed but my browser is acting up

Life is full of little surprises. Some of those surprises are happy like receiving the gift you ask for on your birthday. Other surprises are irritating and stressful like stepping on a nail that goes through the sole of your shoe.



Lately, life's little surprise have been irritating and stressful. The air conditioning went out and I had to wait seven days before I could get it fixed. The air is working it was fixed yesterday. I am planning to have my car fixed Monday (at least that is my plan today). My browser is now acting up.



I am having trouble saving drafts of this blog entry, eventually the draft is saved, but only after three or four attempts. My browser is also slow, slow a molasses in January. Sometimes it has difficulty finding the website I want to look at. Well, the spell checker finally worked, so I think the problem is the slow speed of my browser.



If you let the little irratations get to you they will drive you up the wall. The best way to handle the irratations is through prayer. If they start getting to you, then save the draft and say a prayer or meditate; just get away from the irratation for a bit.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Launce Newlove said...

    You’re so right about not letting the little things get to us. 7 days without an AC is quite a bit of a wait though, so I totally commend you for your patience there, especially if it happened during the warmer seasons. The last time I had my AC repaired, I waited three days for the repairmen to show up, and they took all day to fix it, but it’s since been running without a hitch, so the wait was definitely worth it.

    8:53 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9