Saturday, May 16, 2009

I’m waiting for a part

I spent most of the day yesterday at the mechanics. The problem with my taillight and dash lights is a switch, so I'm waiting for a part to get the lights fixed. I have brake lights and turn signals, so I can drive in the day time, but I can't drive at night. I'm going to have to wait until the part comes in and the car is fixed before I can drive after dark.

All right, I don't drive a lot after dark, so normally this isn't a problem. Anything I have to do after dark is going to have to wait or I'm going to have to take a bus or call Paratransit. I'm not going anyplace after dark if I can't find another way home then the bus or Paratransit.

Maybe I can write a poem or story about this experience. I'm a writer and can use my personal experiences in poems or stories. Most writers, even if they don't admit it use some of their personal experiences in their work.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9