Sunday, May 10, 2009

An interesting Mothers' Day

It's been a busy and interesting Mothers' Day. This morning I took my mother to the urgent care because of a rash or something on her leg. We arrived at the urgent care about 8:15 AM and saw the doctor almost immediately. The doctor prescribed an antibiotic pill and said to get an over-the-counter antibiotic cream. We left the urgent care about 9:00 AM and came home.

Mom hadn't put her lower plate in her mouth after brushing her teeth and we were going out to eat. My brother, the one that lives in Colorado, called while we were home. Mom and I talked to him and his wife for while. After they hung up, we went out to eat breakfast because the pharmacy Mom picks up her meds at doesn't open until 10:00 AM on Sunday.

After we ate, we came back home because I thought it would take them an hour or so the fill the waiting prescriptions. While we were waiting for leave, my sister called to wish Mom a Happy Mothers' Day. After my sister hung up, we went to get the prescription and cream, then we came home.

Sunday was another busy day after three busy and stressful days. I don't think today was very stressful, with the exception of driving in weekend traffic. The traffic wasn't too bad for a Sunday holiday.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9