Saturday, May 09, 2009

It's Saturday morning

It's Saturday morning, I can hear the garbage trucks moving through the neighborhood. Today is recyclable day as well as trash pick up day. I got three recyclable bins out this morning, but no trashcans. I need to get a new plastic trashcan that I can roll out to the curb because carrying the aluminum trashcans is becoming difficult.

It's Saturday morning and I'm behind on writing again. I'll get caught up of course, but I may have to stay up all night. I know what gets me behind, lack of planning. The lack of planning comes in when I have to leave the house for three or four hours. Today I have to pick up meds for myself and for my mother at two different stores. I also have to get cement, a mop bucket and fabric softener.

I bought an outdoor cloths dryer, but I need to have cement for the post hole and the cement is on sale until May 13, so I have to get it today. I don't have a real mop bucket, which would help with mopping the floors. I'm going to have to plan my shopping and bill paying trips better from now on because spending most of the day driving all across Las Vegas is just too time consuming.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9