Friday, May 08, 2009

I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night

I'm tired! I'm weary and I can't go to bed until I've caught up on some of the entries I didn't make yesterday or the day before. All right, I have no excuse for not making any entries on Wednesday, May 6. Actually, I'm not really sure why I didn't make any entries on the 6th. I know why I didn't make entries on Thursday, May 7.

On Thursday, I had the rest of my teeth extracted and my bottom plate put into my mouth. I came home, took a pain pill and went to bed. I went to bed extremely early because of the pain pill. It's a prescription pain pill and it knocked me out. Thursday I wasn't capable of operating any type of machinery, heavy or otherwise.

I did make some entries in my pen and paper journal, but I haven't reread them yet to see if they make any sense. I did a Writing My Spiritual Journey entry, which I will copy to that journal either today or tomorrow. I also wrote a short poem (I hope that makes sense) and did a Thankful Thursday list. It doesn't matter if the Writing My Spiritual Journey and Thankful Thursday entries make any sense because I'm going to copy them into the proper journals any. I'll add a note to each entry about the circumstances under which they were written.

I'm not going to go into the details of yesterday in this blog entry. I have more writing to catch up and I've already posted an entry in More Snow Melt. If you want to read that entry go right ahead. The title is be careful what you wish for.

I still don't think I'm feeling 100% and my ulcer seems to want to act up. I guess I ought to go open another can of applesauce, because that's all I'm going to be eating for the next few days. My gums are in the process of healing and I can't eat anything that isn't soft. I think all we have in the house is unsweetened applesauce and I don't think I like unsweetened applesauce. I'll add some yogurt to the next can I open and see how I like that; I'll be glad when my gums heal.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9