Sunday, May 17, 2009

I went shopping today

Jamál (Beauty), 1 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 166 BE – Sunday, May 17, 2009 about 4:35 PM Pacific Time

I went shopping today. This morning about 9:00 AM, my mother and I went to The Home Depot and then to Food 4 Less. At The Home Depot we bought a heavy duty mop with a spaghetti mop head. The mop head was made of cotton, which means it will be easy to clean when it needs cleaning. I also bought two extra mop heads because I when I clean the mop head, it takes it a while to dry. I bought a new mop bucket a few days ago and decided I need a new mop to go with the bucket.

While I was at The Home Depot, I looked at the refractors. I found one that I liked and it didn't have an ice maker. I don't care for refractors with ice makers. I prefer to make my ice the old fashion way. After The Home Depot we went to Food 4 Less to get some bleach and other miscellaneous items. I can't mop a floor without bleach, my grandmother always used bleach when she mopped her kitchen and bathroom floors.

Thinking about this whole shopping experience with the new mop and mop bucket, I realized that I enjoy shopping. I also think that mopping the floor would make a good theme for a poem, especially using my new mop the first time. I am actually looking forward to mopping the floor with my new mop.

I wonder how a mop feels the first time someone uses it on a floor. That would make a good writing theme of some type. I am not sure how I am going to use it right now, but I will come up with something.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9