Thursday, April 30, 2009

Waiting at Desert Springs Hospital

I spent the morning in the waiting room of the outpatient surgery area of Desert Springs Hospital. I took my mother in at 7:00 AM for surgery to open the tear duct on her left eye. We did not get home until around 1:00 PM.

While I sit in the waiting room I did a Sudoku puzzle, worked on a poem, begin an essay, read a poem, ate half a peanut butter sandwich, ate a piece of chocolate candy, drink some water and slept. I also watched the sky from my seat in the waiting room. The clouds gathered above the northern range of the Muddy Mountains as I watched.

I am weary, but I doubt I can get to sleep before 10:30 or 11:00 PM. Even if I do get sleepy, I think I will take a nap on the love seat rather then go to my bed. I still have to go out to the car to lock it and make sure the windows are rolled up. I am going to have to check all the doors because sometimes I forget to lock a door. The problem is that I think the door is lock when it is not, so I am need to check all the car doors to make sure they are locked.

Tomorrow I have to pick up some prescriptions and Mom has an appointment with the surgeon at 9:45 AM to have the stitches removed. After that, well I am not sue just yet what we will do. Perhaps go to Food 4 Less to get some groceries for the picnic on Saturday. I could also go to Home Depot for a cloths line, cloths pins and light bulbs.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9