Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Midweek Reflections at the end of April

This is the last week in April 2009. Today is Wednesday and time for a writer's midweek reflections. So far this week, the cloths dryer stopped drying cloths; it did not stop running it just stopped drying cloths. I have to decide whether it is worth paying $55.00 to have a technician come in and tell me I need a new dryer or start pricing new dryers.

In the mean time, I am going to be using an old fashion solar dryer. Friday afternoon or Saturday morning, I have to go get a cloths line and more cloths pins. I did have a cloths line once, but it was made of twine and it broke. Now all I have is a patio with a drying rack and patio chairs. Most of the small items I can hang on the rack or put on the backs of patio chairs.

The sheets will be a problem though because they do not dry wrinkle free unless hung properly on a line. If sheets wrinkle, you have to iron them and I have never ironed sheets. It would be a new experience and something to blog about, so I should not reject it without due consideration. Ironing sheet cannot be that difficult, my mother and grandmother both ironed there sheets before wrinkle free sheets and dryers were invented.

I suppose if I am going to have to iron sheets I need to check the iron and see if it works. If it does not work, then when I get the cloths line and cloths pins I will get an iron as well. I think that is all I will need, at least until I can get a new dryer.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9