Sunday, March 08, 2009

The soda machine in my garage

I still have a nonworking soda machine in my garage. It's been in there two or three years now and is just taking up space. I haven't gotten rid of it because no one wants it. It's the type originally used in Seven Eleven stores. The reason I have the machine in my garage is because someone asked me "Can I store this here?" and I answered before thinking with a "Yes".

I'm not going to pay to have someone take it away, so it's going to remain where it is. Actually, I have gotten some use out of it. I've made several blog entries about it and I used it as an example in the recent writing.com fantasy newsletter. This just goes to prove that nothing is useless to a writer.

I've decided to continue to use the soda machine as inspiration. I'm going to include it in either a fantasy or science fiction story. I think I'll use it as the main character, which was the example I used in the newsletter. I guess I could call the story The Soda Machine in My Garage. I haven't decided on a title yet, but that sounds like a good working title.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9