Monday, March 02, 2009

I need to make a blog entry, but I don’t know what to write

I need to make a blog entry, but I don’t know what to write. I'm not sure but I think I have blog block. All right, it's been a long day and I'm tired. Not only am I tired, but I have a stomach ulcer. Until recently, I didn't know what the problem was, so I talked to a friend and explained the symptoms and he said it was an ulcer. I talked to my doctor and she confirmed it.



I have figured out that foods don't set it off. Not eating breakfast causes it to act up, but my biggest problem is stress. Now I have to figure out what causes the stress and do something about it. I know what causes most of my stress. Part of the problem is financial, but that isn't all the problem. The financial issues I can do something about, I can contact the people we owe money and make payment arrangement.



The financial issues are only 25% of the problem. It's the other 75% that I'm not sure how to take care of. I'll figure it out though, I just have to calm down, take a deep breath and let go. I have found one thing that alleviates the ulcer and that is prayer. Another thing that alleviates it, is writing. Writing is therapeutic and it calms me. Therefore, I am going to have to make myself sit down and write when I get upset.



At least I solved the problem of what to write about in this blog entry. I wish all my problems were that easily solved. I'm not surprised that I have an ulcer, I'm a worrier and worriers have a tendency to have ulcers. I just have to learn to let go of the worry and put everything in God's hands. I also have to learn that breakfast is a meal I can't skip any more. Breakfast should be no problem for the next several weeks because I have a cupboard full of cereal. In addition, I have both canned and powdered milk so I don't have to worry about what to have for breakfast. If I get tired of cereal, then I can always eat apple sauce.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9