Saturday, November 08, 2008

Writing My To Do List for the remainder of November

I think best way for me to get anything accomplished is to write a "To Do List". I've tried a schedule and it doesn't work for me. The nearest thing I'm going to come to a schedule is to keep track of how long it takes me to make a journal or blog entry.
  1. Hold onto my morning optimism, because that is the only way I can get anything accomplished.
  2. Complete next week's edition of the writing.com Fantasy Newsletter by Sunday, November 9 at 9:00 PM Pacific Time.
  3. Complete NaNoWriMo novel by November 30.
  4. Extend my writing.com upgraded membership for three months by November 15. This will take me to March 15, when I plan to purchase a one-year premium membership.
  5. Make a daily "To Do List" and check off everything that I accomplish on the list.
  6. Don't "kick myself" because I don't achieve everything on my daily "To Do List". I have a tendency to over estimate what I can accomplish in a 24-hour period. If I accomplish between 1/4 and 1/2 of the things on the list I'm doing good.
  7. Say a prayer of gratitude every evening for everything I have accomplished that day.
  8. Do not begin my day without say a prayer of protection.
  9. Make a grocery list before going to the grocery store.
  10. Buy a 30-day bus pass as soon as my Paratransit ID arrives.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9