Friday, November 07, 2008

Writing on a chilly autumn morning

It's chilly this morning and I expect mornings to be chill for about the next four months. I turned the heat on yesterday, so the house is a bit warmer then yesterday morning. It's nice to write on chilly mornings, because my hands are warmer when I keep them moving across the keyboard.

I'm behind on my NaNoWriMo novel, but I should catch up on it this weekend. This week I have a four-day holiday. The Clark County School District is taking off Monday, November 10, and Tuesday, November 11, because of the holiday. This is nice, because it gives me a chance to catch up on my NaNoWriMo novel.

Saturday and Sunday I'm working on writing.com's fantasy newsletter. However, I should have that completed by Sunday, November 9, at the latest. I plan to have it completed and submitted by midnight Saturday.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9