Monday, November 03, 2008

NaNoWriMo Day 3

I found out something today. It's easy to make your NaNoWriMo daily word count goal when you don't leave the house. When all you have to do is stay home and write it's easy to write 1,667 words. However, it isn't so easy when you have to go to work.

Yesterday, Day 2, I wrote 1,816 words. I finished the prologue and begin chapter 1. Today I haven't written a word. This morning before I went to work, I went to the mortgage website and set-up the account (again) to make the house payment online. I had to do this because on November 1, I forgot the answers to the security questions.

Of course, Saturday seemed like a rather weird day. All day long I felt out of place. I don't know why because I was home all day, unlike Friday, when I spent the day riding CAT buses from one side of town to the other. Any way, I ended up today taking care of stuff I should have gotten done over the weekend.

Before I go to bed tonight, I have to fix me something to take with me tomorrow to eat. I'm not sure what I'm going to call the dish I've started. Right now, I have ground beef and a can of mushroom soup in the slow cooker. When the ground beef is done, I think I'll add some rice or pasta.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9