Thursday, November 06, 2008

It's Thursday and I'm behind on everything

It's Thursday NaNoWriMo Day 6. I am behind on everything. I'm tired. I'm frustrated. My car is back in my driveway not running, but it can't set at the mechinics any longer. At this moment, I'm downloading two or three days of e-mail, most of which is junk.

I spent Tuesday, November 4, working the election polls. I spent Wednesday, November 5, riding the bus across town. Today I spent most of the afternoon on the bus. I had to pick up Mom's meds after work. I'm tired and I'm sleepy. Needless to say I haven't gotten a lot of writing done.

I going to stop complaining because it does no good. I complain about the pain in my knee and it gets worse. I've complained about walking so far to work and back, it doesn't do any good because I usually end up walking farther. I complain about not having any money and I less money then I did before I started complaining. Complaining just makes the situation worse.

I think I'll post this entry and get on with something else. I know there is something I'm forgetting to do. I'll remember what it is when I'm half asleep and wake up to do it.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9