Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Writing about Chocolate

I bought two chocolate candy bars this morning. The school where I work is selling them to raise money. When I got home, I give them to my mother and she put them in the freezer. We will have them either for breakfast tomorrow or on Halloween.

It's been several months since I bought a chocolate candy bar of any type. Lately my chocolate intake has been limited to cafe mocha. I make cafe mocha at home using powdered hot chocolate mix and fresh brewed coffee. If we eat the candy bars tomorrow for breakfast, then we will have cafe mocha on Halloween. I won't know until breakfast which we will have.

It's better to leave some decisions until the last minute. Eating chocolate for breakfast is one of those decisions. Only my mother and I live in the house, so we don't have to set a good example for anyone except ourselves. We can have anything we want for breakfast.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9