Friday, October 24, 2008

Yesterday was a lost day, I think

Istiqlál (Independence), 9 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Friday, October 24, 2008 about 5:31 PM Pacific Time

I was so wore out from my two-mile walk that it was a struggle making it home. I came home, took a nap and attempted to do some work on line. I didn't get anything done because I was so wore out that I couldn't think. Today I'm feeling better, but I'm not sure of the reason.

This morning I got a ride half way to work, so I actually walked only a mile and a half today. However, I was still to tired to walk the half mile to the bus stop so I could go to the bank. I'm going to go tomorrow. I'll go in the morning, catch the bus on Charleston and change at Maryland Parkway. Then take the Sahara bus to Food 4 Less and gets some items we need.

The only problem is that we'll have to take the Eastern bus back. The problem with that bus is that sometimes the bus driver doesn't stop at Oakey, even when there is a request to stop. If it doesn't stop at Oakey then there is an extra mile or so walk back to the house. Oh well, that's life. I had other things to do this weekend beside walk an extra mile or so to get home.

It might be easier to walk the mile from Food 4 Less to the house, but Mom's going to be with me so the bus is probably the best option. Not that I could actually make the walk myself. It's getting harder and harder to walk the the mile to work and the mile back home. I had planned to rest this weekend, but that's out now. I have to make a deposite and buy some groceries.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9