Sunday, December 02, 2007

Writing Related Items I'd like for my birthday

11 Qawl 164 B.E. - Sunday, December 2, 2007 about 6:00 PM PST

My birthday is December 24, there are nineteen writing related items I would like.

  1. A Premium membership on writing.com
  2. A set of four colored ink pens with blue, purple, black and green ink
  3. A new leather bound pen and ink journal
  4. My own web site with a .com after the name
  5. The complete works of H.P. Lovecraft
  6. A notebook computer
  7. A digital camera to photo graph stuff for my blog
  8. A voice activated tape recorder to record my ideas
  9. A printer that has scanner and fax capabilities
  10. A $100 gas card so that I can drive out of Las Vegas and look at the stars (this has to do with writing poems)
  11. DSL Internet hook-up this makes it easier to use tab browsing without loosing the Internet connection
  12. A vacation to a writers' conference
  13. An office that isn't in my living room
  14. Another telephone line into the house
  15. A central air unit that is big enough to keep the entire house warm without raising the electric bill (writing in a warm house would be nice for a change)
  16. Roses in my front and back yard instead of oleanders (roses don't make me sneeze and it's easier to write on the patio or in the front yard if I'm not sneezing)
  17. Less spam in my in box and junk mail folder (this will give me more time for writing)
  18. A house that cleans itself (this has to do with more time for writing)
  19. A new office chair for my computer desk (the one I have was used when I got it and it's about had all the use it can take without falling apart)

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9