Monday, September 17, 2007

Too Much E-Mail

10 'Izzat 164 B.E. - Monday, September17, 2007 about 7:55 AM PDT

I have three e-mail address and my mother has one. I have too much junk and too many newsletters coming that I don't read and am not interested in anymore. I have to admit that some of the newsletters sounded interesting when I first subscribed to them, but now they've just gotten boring. Since I get most of my news off the Internet I'll keep the current and religious news newsletters, but I think I'll change them to the yahoo address. I also have writing newsletters coming, those I'll change to the intermind address. This is going to take about nineteen days more or less, probably more.

I've oversubscribed to newsletters and other items before. I strongly suspect the the more junk I unsubscribe to the more spam that's sent to my in box. Perhaps that's paranoid thinking, but it seems that way. Of course, it could be that the junk has just increased and I'm getting more of it. Most of the time I don't mind, if it's amusing or I can use the subject line in a poem. Lately, however, the junk is getting less amusing. Perhaps that's because I'm in the process of uncluttering my life and the junk just clutters my in box. Maybe I should have titled this entry Too Much Junk instead of Too Much E-mail.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9