Saturday, April 23, 2016

Success Saturday: A good week for writing poems

A creative week
Seven days equals seven poem
Is not a record

I think seven poems is a low estimate. If I counted all the poems I posted in this blog and my writing.com blog it would exceed two dozen. I am not going to go through all the blog entries to count poems. The seven poems are those I wrote for a poetry writing challenge I am participating in on writing.com. Since April 15, when the challenge begin, I have completed nine poems. I will edit them after the challenge is completed.

Another story done
Thirty-five left to complete
A very good week

I finished story number nine of the forty-four story challenge for 2016. I will begin story number ten either this afternoon or on Sunday evening. I have not decided on a theme. I have not found a prompt. I have not considered a plot. I will have to find a prompt and decided on a plot before I begin the story.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9