Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Meanderings

It's Monday again. All right this day comes around every week about this time. The work week appears to have gotten off to a good start. I'm going to presume it's a good start anyway. This morning, I had to turn my phone off vibrate because I didn't do that last week when I went to a meeting. The problem is that I go to so few meetings that when I do remember to turn the phone onto vibrate then I forget to turn vibrate off.


Muse Meanderings
Skipping through various themes
Looking for something to write

Today I managed nine reviews on writing.com. I also responded to two blog prompts. I still have another blog prompt and a poem to write before I go to bed tonight. All right, maybe bed is the wrong word. I don't sleep in a real bed. I sleep on a recliner because it helps to relieved the pain in my back and prevents my legs from swelling. I've had the recliner for a couple of months and it's helping both problems.

A used recliner
No use purchasing one new
When a used one works as well
 

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9