Saturday, April 02, 2016

Success Saturday: The first Saturday in April 2016

It's the first Saturday in April
a day of bright sunshine
a to celebrate of achievement.

This week I finished story seven of the forty-four stories I committed to write this year. I have thirty-seven left to write before December 31, 2016. I begin working on story eight on Thursday and completed about five hundred words. I still have over a thousand words left to write.

On the first Saturday in April
I contemplate
all my achievements for the week.

I did a good job of writing this week. In the coming week I want to achieve more then writing. I want to clean off my computer desk and the stand by my recliner. The problem is that I get so focused on writing that the let other things go by the wayside. Therefore, next week (starting on Sunday) I designate a specific time to clean of the side stand and the desk.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9