Monday, April 11, 2016

Motivational Monday: Not A Blue Monday

Not a blue Monday
A day spent on reviewing
And encouragement

I don't know why people call it blue Monday because I haven't been depressed all day. I spent most of the day reviewing on writing.com. I also made an entry to my writing.com blog Melting Snow. My online name is Prosperous Snow, so I give my blogs names that contain references to snow.

Not a blue Monday
With a mostly cloudy sky
Promising more rain.

This morning I went to Smiths Food and Drug Store to pick up a prescription. After that I stopped at another store to pick up a brand I couldn't purchase at the grocery store. The sky was mostly cloudy with very little blue sky peeking through. I enjoyed clouds because the mean rain and rain is needed here in Nevada.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9