Sunday, March 27, 2016

Speculation Sunday: The Last Sunday in March 2016

I'm considering changing the Sunday them to something else, but I'm not sure what. Speculation Sunday is a good theme because it is the first day of the week and I always speculate about my goals for the other six days. I also consider Sunday a spiritual day because when I was a child my grandparents always took us to church on Sunday morning. The problem with changing the name of the theme is composing an entry. Lately I'm having difficulty coming up with an entry every-other-day and it doesn't seem to matter what theme I'm using. At least with the speculation theme I can use any subject if I ask the proper question.


Another Sunday
shines down on the planet Earth
speculating on weather.

I think I will try some free writing to come up with this week's theme. Sometimes the only way to find a subject or theme is just to start withing without consciously thinking about what I'm writing. I can always edit the entry before posting it. Since I have a printer that works I don't have to worry about editing on line. The only thing I have to do is go to the cloud I'm using, open a document, and start writing. Yes, I know that's not the way one is suppose to do it, but until I can afford a laptop that's the way I have to do it.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9