Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday Success: Struggling to Write

I did have some writing success this week. I finished story 5 of the 44 stories I'm supposed to write this year. I managed to make few blog entries this week. This week my main problem was focus which interfered with composing blog entries and other writing projects. Once I make myself begin to write then I can focus on a few paragraphs before my mind starts wandering again.

Another problem I encountered was time. The only way to take care of that is to set a specific time to write without letting anything interrupt me. I could do that when I lived alone, but it's more difficult now that I have a roommate. I don't like living alone and sometimes I don't like having a roommate. I think I would rather have a roommate then live alone.

Lately I've had to push myself to write anything. Once I begin to make a blog entry or write a story then I don't have a problem finishing it. The problem seems to be getting started. Oh well, a new week begins on Sunday and it's a good chance to look at the time it takes to me write and do other things. Perhaps I have to set a writing schedule with a specific amount of time to make an entry.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9