Saturday, March 19, 2016

Past the Ides of March

It's four days past the Ides of March and there are twelve days left in the month. I'm feeling better after my surgery in February because I'm on my way to healing. Despite the fact that I seem to have problems making blog post every-other-day, I'm feeling more like writing and reviewing. Today I've reviewed several items on writing.com and I may review more before the day is finished.

I took a break from reviewing to compose this post, which will help me focus on what I have to do next. I have to finish a newsletter tonight or tomorrow night, but for some reason I can't seem to focus on it. Perhaps I should just open the document and begin writing. I know the theme and subject because it's the some one I was planning for February before I had to go to the Emergency Room. I've been putting it off and I'm not sure why. I think the problem is my tendency to procrastinate. Last month, procrastinating prevented me from complete the newsletter before I went into the hospital.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9