Saturday, March 05, 2016

Success Saturday: February 28 to March 5

I survived the week of February 28 to March 5. I also finished one short story, four short poems, and several blog entries. I begin my exercise program of walking from my apartment to the alley. I managed to walk that Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. On Friday I walked to the bank ATM to withdraw some cash, into a CVS store to purchase some personal items, and into the DMV to get a handicap placard for my car. All together Friday I walked farther then from my apartment to the alley.


Walking is good for my muse
It clears the cobwebs
And suggests story ideas.

This morning charcoal clouds covered the Las Vegas blue sky. They threatened rain, but it has not rained in my neighborhood yet. Perhaps it rained in another area of the city. Las Vegas is so big that it can rain and flood in one area without raining in another section of the city. However, unless it rains at McCarran International Airport the rain is not official.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9