Sunday, September 27, 2015

Three Day Until October

Three days left in September.
Three months left in the year.
Is there anything to fear?

The answer to that question is probably yes, but since I don't know what it is I'm not going to worry about it. As far as I know, I got everything mailed for renewal of my SNAP card last week. I haven't heard anything from my case worker yet so I'm going to go ahead with more mundane things such as making coffee and mopping floors.

October is going to be a busy writing month because I'm planning my NaNoWriMo novel. I have two ideas for this years novel and I have to pick one before the end of September. The working title for one of the novel's is The Dragon Wars and the other is The Search of Intelligent Life. I had planned to base the novel on a short story I wrote called The search for Intelligent Life, but last week I wrote Winged Vengeance which is the first story in a fantasy series about Dragon Wars.

This week I plan to write another short story about the Dragon Wars series. I also have to go back and reread The Search for Intelligent Life. Since my printer is working now (at least I think it's working) I can print of the science fiction story to start the rewrite on it. Once I look at a hard copy then I will be able to determine what my NaNoWriMo novel is about. Check back next Saturday or Sunday for more on this subject.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9