Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Considering my NaNoWriMo Plot

I finally have a working printer. It is wonderful to be able to print off my works so that I can edit them. This morning I printed off a copy of The Search for Intelligent Life and Winged Vengeance. I have to decide which plot I will use for my NaNoWriMo novel. I have to decide before Thursday, October 1, because that is when the NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge begins on writing.com.

When I wrote The Search for Intelligent Life, a couple of months ago, I thought I was going to use that as the plot basis for my 2015 NaNoWriMo novel. However, last week I wrote Winged Vengeance, which introduced an intriguing female character. This week I am writing a continuation of that story, but introducing a male character.

I think the female character will be the main protagonist because I prefer to write about female characters. The male character I am writing about this week will be a secondary protagonist who will be (I think) the love interest of the female character. I also have another male character in mind as the antagonist, but I could decide I want a female character as the main antagonist in that story. I will decide by Thursday afternoon plot I am using for the novel.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9